Sunday, August 16, 2009

KMart Double Coupon Week! 8/16-8/22

It's Double Coupon week at KMart! I've been able to get awesome deals the last two times I've shopped double coupon week. Make sure you do your research before you go so your trip will go smoother. I recommend typing out a list of what you want and the corresponding coupon insert location. I also categorize by household/grocery/etc. so it's easier to navigate in the store. Jaime discovered last time around that the Bannister KMart is less picked over so she was able to get tons of the free things that the Independence KMart I shop at was out of. Go, Jaime!

For a detailed list of free and just plain good deals, go to http://www.abundantfoodsavings.com/Kmart/kmart-super-double-816-822-coupon-match-up-list-free-and-super-cheap.html

3 comments:

  1. It says that they only take 10 coupons to double. Have you found that to be true? They didn't have that rule last time. It will make it even more important to plan out, because you have to spend $25/transation (before coupons) to get the doubling. Whew. They're making it complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I did my double couponing yesterday, and I will warn you that the Independence location is being very vigilant about their coupons. The checker asked for each coupon to accompany the item that was marked off, and then read the coupon to be sure that the exact offer was what was being redeemeed. For example, my colgate total $1/1 coupon was not able to be used for regular old Colgate. And that was one of the better ones-- I didn't even try the ones that swapped brands.

    I did pretty well though. Here's what I got:
    Nail clippers: free!
    Colgate kids tooth paste: $.89 each
    Bandaids: $1.79
    Pupperoni dog treats: $.89 each
    Welch's Grape jelly: free
    Kraft easy mac: $4/2
    Juicy Juice: $4/2

    Total: $13.19 for 10 items. Not earth shattering, but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went to the Bannister KMart - not impressed with lack of selection. Good deals I got were
    Little Swimmers (for next summer) $4.99
    Reach kids toothbrush 2 pack $.79
    18 gallon tubs (we use them to store clothes) $3.99

    ReplyDelete